Essential, Outpatient Care and Education
We also have staff knowledgeable on the clinical and critical care field to offer the following clinical pharmacy services as needed:
- Pharmacotherapy decision making
- Pharmacokinetic consultations
- Drug efficacy and safety monitoring
- Drug information and education
- Medical education for physicians, nurses, and patients
Our clinical care services strive to reduce drug errors and adverse drug events while assisting in the decrease in overall health care costs.
What Are Clinical Pharmacists?
SYNERGY RX EXPRESS clinical pharmacists work directly with doctors, health professionals, caretakers, and patients ensuring medications prescribed for patients achieve the best possible health outcomes.
Our clinical pharmacists regularly interact with doctors and other health professionals to coordinate the best overall medical and pharmaceutical care.
We Care About Our Patients
- Provide a consistent process ensuring appropriate, effective, and safe medication use.
- Consult with the patient’s health team to create a medication plan optimized for reaching the patient’s health and wellness goals.
- Our trained specialists will focus on medication action, dosing, adverse effects, and drug interactions while collaborating with doctors and health professionals.
- Strategic considerations for the use of medication to solve health problems.
- We’ll customize programs that are best for individual patient needs and desires.
Reach Us for More Information
You can call us or send us a message online to learn more about our clinical & critical care services. Our pharmacists will be glad to help you and answer all of your questions.